Also referred to as Photon MicroNeedling & Collagen Induction Therapy. Microneedle Technology
Micro needling is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. using many needles at a time for more controlled puncture, allowing new collagen to rebuild quicker. A device called the Mesotouch plus photon pen with fine needles create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Photon Micro-needling, combines conventional microneedling with the added benefit of LED light therapy, photon therapy is used to stimulate the biological activity of the skin at cellular level. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Numbing creams are applied before treatment to make the treatments comfortable and painless. Also Microneedling can be combined with microdermaberasion.
- Wrinkles and skin laxity
- Removes deep scarring (acne , surgical)
- Boost Collagen
- Minimizing pore size & black heads
- Stretch marks
- Reduce and improve sagging and visible signs of aging
The objective with MicroNeedling is to stimulate or puncture the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production, smooth skin and promote scar or stretch mark reduction through the skins natural wound healing process. For the medical grade level application of skin needling, the target of the needles and penetration is the upper dermis called the intermediate reticular dermis.
MicroNeedling has been compared to many high profile modalities such as laser (fraxel) & micro-ablative techniques (CO2), and in many cases, providing equal or better results, with less cost and minimal down time.
It is the only rejuvenation treatment that maximizes penetration of essential cell nutrients and the release of growth factors necessary for skin rejuvenation.
- Targets the keratinocyte, melanocyte and fibroblast to regulate their function
- Induces production of good collagen, not scar collagen
- Must apply cell nutrients to the skin, after Micro Needling for optimal results
- Medical MicroNeedling can be done every 4-6 weeks
- 30-45 mins treatments
- Minimal down time, redness may last 24-48 hours
- Suitable for all areas of the body
- Suitable for all skin types, consultation recommended
- Must not use on broken, irritated or inflamed skin
- Not suitable for anyone who has taken accutane within the past six months
All treatments include a photography session to analyze your skin’s condition, allowing customization of treatments for optimal results!